I have a few event tickets booked. I might not actually go to all these. We'll see.
- Thursday, 8 AM: Orc Stomp (5-10K fun run)
- Thursday, 10-12 AM: Small World (probably I'll end up skipping this)
- Thursday, 2-4 PM: Eberron seminar (don't really know much about Eberron)
- Friday, 10 AM-2 PM: Welcome to the Fontinium Mines of Zeta Major (Traveller)
- Friday, 2 PM-6 PM: Tomb of the Iron God (Swords & Wizardry)
- Saturday, 10-12 AM: Smash n' Grab at Kobold Caverns (Microlite74)
- Saturday, 1-2:30 PM: GM's Jam
In between, you'll find me doing any or all of the following things, in some order:
- Walking the dealer hall, checking out games, looking for deals, playing demos
- Eating food, preferably meat
- Getting in a Pathfinder game
- Playing games at Games on Demand
- Meeting people
- Drinking beer and whisky
- Playing games at night at the Embassy Suites
- Attending the costume competition
- Attending seminars -- I never go to these, but I think I'd like to do that more this year.
I'll also be ready to run a game or two, if the opportunity presents itself. Probably I'll come with a copy of D&D (B/X), a copy of The Fantasy Trip, and a copy of Street Fighter. Anything I ran for D&D or TFT would probably be a "Rainy City" game.