Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fifteen Games

These are the first fifteen that came to me, in the order they popped into my head.

  1. Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game
  2. Dungeons & Dragons
  3. Kult
  4. Underground
  5. Marvel Super Heroes
  6. Heavy Gear
  7. Vampire: The Masquerade
  8. Shadowrun
  9. Castle Falkenstein
  10. Dark Conspiracy
  11. Cyberpunk 2020
  12. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
  13. Call of Cthulhu
  14. The Fantasy Trip
  15. Ars Magica

I was thinking "RPG only" at the time. If I'd been including other games, the Street Fighter video games would have bumped something off the chart, and Legend of Zelda and Mario games would probably have been in there too. Given the unpredictability of stream of consciousness associative thinking, I don't know what would have been bumped in particular. Hat tip.