Sunday, August 14, 2011

Superhero Necromancer Summer (also Google+)

We all have other hobbies in addition to good ol' D&D. One of mine is trail running. This summer I took part in the Great Lakes Relay in Northern Michigan for the second time, and I made it out to Wisconsin for a Tough Mudder event (my first one). Both were a hell of a lot of fun.

Our Great Lakes Relay team was short a few runners, so we ended up all logging extra miles. I covered 35 miles of trails in the three days of the race. 
 (More pictures behind the link.)

The Wisconsin Tough Mudder course was a ten mile event. Obstacle 19 ("Everest") was a bastard for me to get to the top of, but everything else went smoothly. Here I am at Obstacle 5 ("The Funky Monkey"), which was right up my alley.


I'm settling back in for the fall now, and I may be able to get into some of the Google+ games. Just follow the photo galleries or this link if you want to find me there. 

Further (intermittent) gaming content will resume again in the near future.