Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Blighted Rift

One thing we're doing with the current campaign is that everyone is encouraged to create wilderness mini-regions of their own, and anyone can propose an expedition into one of those regions. If it's one of my regions, I GM. If it's one of your regions, you GM and I play. 

The Blighted Rift is the first of what I expect will be many mini-regions from other members of my gaming circle. Credit goes to Andrew Devenney for this one. (He also has a column some folks might find interesting at Play the Past.) 

The Blighted Rift, once a dwarven homeland of great wealth, this rift valley is now overrun with poisonous blight gas and undead rotters. The few dwarves remaining fight a hopeless battle to reclaim their homeland from the shambling dead, grimin scavengers, and a new evil emerging in the Frostfells.